What are cookies?
A cookie is simply a technology for remembering something about you. Without cookies, a website loses its memory every time you visit a new page.
Cookies are most commonly used to track website activity. When you visit some sites, the server gives you a cookie that acts as your identification card. In this way, they might record how long you spend on each page on a site, what links you click, your preferences etc.
The possibilities are endless and generally the role of cookies is beneficial, making your interaction smoother – for no extra effort on your part. Without cookies, online shopping would be much harder, because you should re-enter all information each time you visit the site.
Cookies are often indispensable for websites that have huge databases, need logins, have customizable themes, other advanced features. Due to the little amount of information a cookie contains, it usually cannot be used to reveal your identity or personally identifying information.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you access on our site or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, contact details as well as address.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
- We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we received from you.
- Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service request and support needs.
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
- The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email. This website gives you total control of all data you provide us. Check out the.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or other rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we week to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
This website gives you total control of all data you provide us. Check out the.